Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged, I Think


I was called out on my friend Lisa's blog to post a picture - the fourth picture from my fourth album on my computer. So here it is. This picture was just taken in June, about one week before we left Utah for Georgia. Ava was 18 months old here, and we were playing at a park near my friend Tracy's home. The fresh boo-boo on Ava's cheek is the result of a self-inflicted scratch during nap time. When I saw this picture, I was amazed at how it was just taken 6 months ago. Ava looks so young! It's crazy how much she's grown in such a short amount of time. Sigh...

So now I think I'm supposed to tag people to do the same thing. Tracy, Stephani, Liz... you're it! Post the fourth picture from your fourth album.

2 comments:

sarah b. said...

Cute...congratulations on making it to 35 weeks!

The Hamilton Family said...

Yeah, you made it to 35 weeks! Today would have been the day I had both my boys. My body just pushed eject (HaHa). Keep going....