Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ava Lauren


My sweet, sweet baby girl. You're two!

Exactly two years ago, at 1:34 p.m., you entered the world and changed it forever. I will never forget that beautiful and scary moment. You have grown and changed so much in such a short period of time, that it's hard to believe you were ever so tiny and so dependent and so fragile. You have changed our lives and our hearts - all for the better, and every time we look at you, we see the face of God staring right back at us. You are the most precious gift I ever could have ever received, and I am so humbled that God chose us as your parents. I can only hope that we raise you to bring Him glory and honor.

If the past two years are any indication of what's to come, then I can't wait to share every moment with you. You have brought such a tremendous joy and focus into our lives, and I find it hard to believe that I actually existed before you entered my world. I love having you as my daughter, and I will always love you no matter what.

So happy, happy birthday, Ava. Many more, and may each one be better than the last. We love you so very much.

2 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Happy birthday beautiful Ava!

sarah b. said...

Wow, Jackie you have a way with words, Hallmark would be lucky to have you!

Happy Birthday Ava!!