Monday, February 2, 2009

Portrait of a Family

Last weekend, we had some pictures taken of Ian for his birth announcement. But what we ended up with far exceeded a few simple shots of our new little man. We got some stunning shots of Ava, too, as well as a few candids of the four of us. The backdrop was our own dining room, which is currently empty, and the photographer was a family friend (www.darbyrosephotography.com). She did an amazing job of capturing the simple beauty of our babies and the warmth of our family. We love the pictures, and this blog is studded with them. For a complete yet brief slideshow, please go to www.darbyrosephotography.com, click on Slideshows, then on "Introducing Ian..." There is music, too, if you'd like to listen along.

If you live in the Atlanta area and need some portraits taken, you have to go with Darby. She is wonderful and keeps things simple. Thanks Darby!

3 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

I looked at the slideshow ... SO precious! I love all the pictures. And Ava has turned into such a pretty little girl. Isn't it amazing?

tracy said...

Too cute! I was wondering when Darby would be over there! I saw her slideshows and wouldn't you know, never got al the way down to Ian's, although it was listed and I just didn't connect the name... ay vey... well you get it.

Simply adorable! You all look so great!

Can you email me that one of Ian that you put on your blog main page and also the one of Ava looking to the left with those big eyes - so precious!

Liz said...

What great pictures! They look awesome! Thanks again for your comment. I do have a very irritable uterus. The biggest clue for me that something is different is if the contractions start hurting (usually they are just annoying). On Sunday night they did. Like you, the Dr and everyone else is saying...at least my FFn test is negative. However, with Cameron we did the test it was negative & 3 days later he came :)Yesterday cervix changed a little from Monday. Med's are helping with the contractions-I'm just going to try to relax and enjoy the next month. It's eaiser said than done, but I need to try. This will all be over before i know it and I'll be chasing three little ones around and wishing I was still pregnant :)