Monday, June 1, 2009

Tagged!

My very good friend Colleen over at The Mess Potential is Exponential tagged me in this fun blog tagging game! Here are the rules:

1. List Six UNIMPORTANT Things That Make You Happy.
2. Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

My six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy are:
1.  Trying a new recipe and having it turn out beautifully
2.  My handmade greeting cards
3.  The sound of the wind blowing through the trees in my backyard on a lovely day
4.  Reading a magazine
5.  Napping with the windows open
6.  The smell and appearance of a freshly cleaned bathroom

I tagged the ladies from six of my favorite blogs:
1.  Bonnie at The Real Jackson Five
2.  Trace at Wagtrio
3.  Lori at I'm the Manager
4.  Steph at Ham Fam on the Go
5.  Lisa at The Sanders Family
6.  Liz at The Friel Family

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the bathroom one! I was just thinking today how wonderful it would be if I could never clean the toilet again! Out of any place in my house I hate cleaning the bathroom.